Since the Onset of COVID-19 outbreak, studies for most students have been disturbed including the preparation for different competition exams.
It’s because students cannot move out or relocate for coaching institutions, their valuable time is being wasted. This has led to launching of many Online Coaching Portals where students are fooled in the name of FREE coaching. Also, there are few portals which are in the business of off-line coaching since 10-15 years which gives me a fair reasoning as to why they might have ventured in Online coaching during this time, especially coaching such as Engineering and Medical. However, there are still a lot of new online portals which are offering Defence and Merchant Navy coaching online. I have studied and researched such online coaching portals deeply.
I have seen their faculty, studied their Content and available Study Pattern but I felt deep sorrow to see that none of them are offering Result Oriented coaching. They are only misleading innocent students. Majority of time teachers keep changing and Study Plan is not according to the set Pattern. They are teaching almost similar syllabus in the name of NDA, Airforce group- ‘X’ & ‘Y’, Indian Navy (AA/SSR), CDSE, Bank, AFCAT, IMU-CET etc. irrespective of different exam pattern and requirement. Most surprising is that these teachers are also teaching SSC/Bank/CGL etc. They have no or very less idea about NDA , Air force Group- ‘X’ & ‘Y’ and Indian Navy (AA/SSR).
I have received a suggestion to start DDA’s online portal from many students and their parents insisting us to involve our Best offline faculty for teaching online so that students can prepare in the right direction for the upcoming exams. I personally do not believe much in Online coaching else we would have started online portal a long back. However, considering this a need of the hour and strong faith of thousands to lac students in us, DDA has thoughtfully ventured into online coaching. I feel immense pleasure to announce that DDA has come up with its Online DDA Digital Platform– www.ddaonlineclasses.com. I have worked very hard to arrange Online Classes for our students and it includes some great attractions so that we can provide Quality and Result Oriented Education same as our Offline Classes. Few of the major advantages of DDA Digital Platform are:
# Our Online Classes will be as competitive as our Offline Classes throughout the nation.
# DDA’s best faculty for Offline Classes will only be teaching in Online Portal.
# Complete Online course will be based on a set pattern.
# We will send DDA’s own study material to students in the form of E-notes which is prepared with great hard work in these 15 years.
# We will timely provide real practice sets of NDA, CDSE, OTA, AFCAT, INET, AIRFORCE (Group ‘X’ and ‘Y’), Indian Navy (AA/SSR), All Army Recruitments, MNS, BSF, Merchant Navy (IMU-SET), Company Sponsorship, SSB-Interview and Foundation.
# Students will receive all information regarding the Examination Dates/ Call Letters/ Merit List/ How to fill the forms, latest Vacancies etc.
# Students will also get notes for Current Affairs from time to time.
# Complete Online Course will be designed according to the Syllabus of different Exams.
# Weekly Quiz will be held.
# Mock Questions and Doubt Clearing Sessions will be arranged in a timely fashion.
# Coaching will be arranged in both, Hindi and English medium for better understanding of all of our students.
# E-notes will also be provided in both mediums and will be distributed as per the chosen language.
# Helpline numbers will be provided which will offer consistent Technical and Academic support for our students.
# Recorded, Chapter wise lectures will also be provided.
The Biggest Advantage of All
The biggest advantage of enrolling in DDA’s Online Class is that the Fee for Online Classes is only 25% of our Offline Course. You only have to pay this. If at any time in future, you come to DDA for Offline Classes, you can enroll just by paying remaining 75% of the fees which shall allow you to sit in our Offline Classes from the very start of the course. This means, your online course becomes COMPLETELY FREE irrespective of the number of classes that you have taken. This is the biggest advantage that DDA is offering to YOU. Why to wait now? Don’t waste your precious time. If you have seriously thought about wearing the Uniform or if you want to make bright career in NDA, CDSE, OTA, AFCAT, INET, AIRFORCE (Group (‘X’ and ‘Y’), Indian navy (AA/SSR), Indian Army, MNS, SSB-Interview, Foundation, Merchant Navy or if you also want to include your name in the list of already selected more than 8500 students from DDA or if along with serving mother nation you want to attain an outstanding Lifestyle and respectful career, then join Sandeep Sir’s Doon Defence Academy’s Digital Platform NOW. Because… “Lakshya Toh Har Hal Me Pana Hai”
Submariner- Indian navy (Retd.)
Doon Defence Academy, Dehradun