Army 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Join Indian Army TES 44 Online Form 2020
Join Indian Army (Indian Army) Technical Entry Scheme for its 10 + 2 Intermediate Pass Candidates, which you know as TES 44, Online applications are starting from 10 August this month. For those who are interested in this recruitment and are looking for defense jobs, this is a golden opportunity for whoever qualified candidate wants to apply can fill the online form.
Vacancies (90) : The Vacancies are provisional and can be changed depending on the training capacity at the Training Academy for this course. The vacancies are subject to increase/decrease keeping the organizational requirement at the point of time.
10+2 Technical Entry Scheme Course TES 44 Recruitment 2020
January 2021 Course Short Details of Notification
Application Begin : 10/08/2020
Last Date for Apply Online : 09/09/2020
Admit Card Available : Notified Soon
Only Unmarried Male Candidates Are Eligible
Passed 10+2 Intermediate with at Least Minimum 70% Aggregate Marks in Physics, Chemistry, Maths PCM Stream
Minimum Age : 16 Year 6 Month
Maximum Age : 19 Year 6 Month
Not be Born Before: 02/07/2001
Not be Born After: 01/07/2004
DOWNLOAD FULL NOTIFICATION CDSE II, 2020 -> || NOTIFICATION |
APPLY ONLINE TES 44 FORM -> || APPLY ONLINE ||
How to Apply Online
- Join Indian Army Are Going to be Released Notification and Invited Online Application Form for the 10+2 Technical Entry Scheme TES 44 Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Online from 10 August, 2020.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Join Indian Army TES 44 Recruitment Application Form in Defense Latest 10+2 Vacancies 2020.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.